"Your product has allowed us to repair Skegs and Cavitation plates, and has allowed us to quickly and easily repair cracks, holes, rivets, and seams on aluminum boats without having to send them out to be welded."
Jimmy Houston Marine
- Rogers, AR.
Become a Distributor
Guaranteed to be the finest metal repair in the world! Over 40,000 satisfied customers worldwide!
How to -
Anyone Can Repair Aluminum Quickly and Easily with HTS-2000 Brazing Rods
The Strongest, Fastest, and Easiest Aluminum Fabrication or Parts Repair.
Will it work for your job? YES! This high-strength brazing rod allows you to repair or fabricate aluminum stronger than a TIG welding machine, without the machine. No welding aluminum needed! All you need to repair any metal stronger than new is a heat source (propane or mapp gas), a turbo tip, or oxy-acetylene, and our material. This new repair technology performs well on aluminum, cast aluminum, pot metal, copper, magnesium, and all white or porous metals. You can easily repair corroded or oil-impregnated areas that can be next to impossible to fix using welding machines with aluminum welding rods or other brazing products.
- Saves you time – Repairs are fast and simple, brazing aluminum with our HTS-2000 or cast iron with our HTS-528 brazing rods.
- Saves you money – Cheaper than welding machines or buying new or used parts.
- Lets you do it yourself – Regardless of your experience anyone can easily braze aluminum just by reading our 1 page instruction sheet, guaranteed!
- Does the impossible! – Accomplishes many repairs even after a welder says it can’t be done stronger than welding and even repairs oily or oxidized metals.
Imagine getting stronger, better results than welding, by using our high-strength brazing rods and just a torch - the kind of propane or mapp gas torch you probably already have or can easily pick up at your local hardware store.
- Stronger - More tensile strength plus our brazing rods have the highest level of elongation you can buy to last a lifetime using our HTS brazing rod.
- Easier - No flux or mixes. No special brush needed like other inferior brazing alloys where you need a stainless brush.
- Better Penetrating – Penetrates past impurities like antifreeze, oil, and corrosion. Even repair metals you just cannot weld or repair with conventional Mig or Tig welders.
More than 30,000 satisfied Dealers, Machine Shop, and Repair Shop Professionals will tell you after trying all other products to repair aluminum and cast, our products are the only ones they use and trust.
- Aluminum Heads
- Cast Iron Heads
- A/C Lines
- Timing Covers
- Fuel Tanks
- Complete Fabrication
- Aluminum Boats
- Cavitation Plates
- Tool Boxes
- Truck Beds
- Transmission Cases
- Oil Pans
- Bell Housing
- Condenser Lines
- 2N tractor parts
- Industrial Parts
- Aluminum Molds
- Pot Metal Parts
- Engine Blocks
- Irrigation Pipes
- Aviation Float
SPECIAL 50% OFF INTERNET ORDERS ONLY.
- HTS-2000 Brazing Rods for all “non-ferrous” alloys like Aluminum, Cast Aluminum, Die Cast, Aluminum Magnesium, Pot Metal, Zinc, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Titanium, Silver, Stainless, Nickel and Anodized parts.
- HTS-528 Brazing Rods for any ferrous alloys like Cast Iron, Steel, Brass, Nickel, all hard surface alloys.
- Order on-line now, and see how affordable this amazing product can be for your repairs!
- We Ship Worldwide – Your shipping rates are displayed after you fill in your shipping address for your order and before you complete the order and put in credit card information – All orders sent out the next business day.
Still have questions about Aluminum Repair, Welding or Brazing? Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions.