Aluminum Repair Brazing Rods Online – Anyone can repair Aluminium Quickly
Repair Aluminum Quickly and Easily with HTS-2000 Brazing Rods
- Saves you time– Repairs are fast and simple, brazing aluminum with our HTS-2000 or cast iron with our HTS-528 brazing rods.
- Saves you money – Cheaper than welding machines or buying new or used parts.
- Lets you do it yourself – Regardless of your experience anyone can easily braze aluminum just by reading our 1 page instruction sheet, guaranteed!
- Does the impossible! – Accomplishes many repairs even after a welder says it can’t be done stronger than welding and even repairs oily or oxidized metals.
More than 30,000 satisfied Dealers, Machine Shop, and Repair Shop Professionals will tell you after trying all other products to repair aluminum and cast, our products are the only ones they use and trust.
Just a few of the many metal parts that can be easily repaired!
- Aluminum Heads
- Cast Iron Heads
- A/C Lines
- Timing Covers
- Fuel Tanks
- Complete Fabrication
- Aluminum Boats
- Cavitation Plates
- Tool Boxes
- Truck Beds
- Transmission Cases
- Oil Pans
- Bell Housing
- Condenser Lines
- 2N tractor parts
- Industrial Parts
- Aluminum Molds
- Pot Metal Parts
- Engine Blocks
- Irrigation Pipes
- Aviation Float
- HTS-2000 Brazing Rods for all “non-ferrous” alloys like Aluminum, Cast Aluminum, Die Cast, Aluminum Magnesium, Pot Metal, Zinc, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Titanium, Silver, Stainless, Nickel and Anodized parts.
- HTS-528 Brazing Rods for any ferrous alloys like Cast Iron, Steel, Brass, Nickel, all hard surface alloys.
- Order on-line now, and see how affordable this amazing product can be for your repairs!
- We Ship Worldwide – Your shipping rates are displayed after you fill in your shipping address for your order and before you complete the order and put in credit card information – All orders sent out the next business day.
We offer both the HTS-2000 and HTS-528 brazing rods.
HTS-2000 BRAZING ROD
Repairs aluminum, cast aluminum, pot metal, copper, magnesium, and all white or porous metals.
HTS-528 BRAZING ROD
For close-fit joining and repairs on all cast iron, steel, copper, bronze, nickel, and brass.
I just received my starter kit and immediately used it to repair a swim ladder that had been damaged in hurricane Irene. Your product is everything you say it is, easy to use, flows great, strong and works on Aluminum that Alumiweld Rods couldn’t touch. I know because I tried to weld that swim ladder with them. Your product is a little more expensive but well worth it.
Just a quick note to tell you that I just received my HTS 2000 order and watched the DVD. I went out to the shop and repaired an Aluminum Garden plant stand in less than 15 minutes using your product. It worked just like the video said. I have a Heli-Arc machine and just didnt want to screw around with setting up and hoping that it worked….(Pot Metal).. HTS 2000 Did the Trick. Knock me over with a Feather. Thank You….Great Product!
You at NTP are great. I have heard good things about both your products and your customer service. I look forward to working with you and thanks for the no hassle reimbursement. I didn’t mean to order two purchases, I will use your product to fix my Alumaweld boat–they want $3000, to fix at local boat yard, I guess a $140 is a steal in comparison. Looking forward to your shipment.