Aluminum Repair Video using HTS-2000
Watch the aluminum repair video and see how easy it is to repair aluminum using a simple torch to braze. You can repair threads, build missing ears or broken ears of any parts in just minutes much stronger than the original. Repair fuel tank cracks or holes due to corrosion up to quarter of an inch wide, use aluminum to patch larger holes, weld thin aluminum with holes up to three eights of an inch or larger. Watch how easy it is to repair leaks in AC lines and expensive parts like engine heads. save time and money and increase your repair shop profits HTS-2000 truly is the best brazing rod or aluminum repair you can buy.
|Crack Repair||Thread Repair||Ear Repair|
ADVANTAGES OF HTS-2000 OVER WELDING:
- Cost of Equipment – No argon gas, wire spool, gloves, shield, or electricity required.
- Portability – Stores easily, along with small torch.
- Skills Needed – Simple instructions virtually anyone can use. No flux, chemicals, or special cleaners required. 100% guaranteed.
- Danger – No high voltage electricity used.
- Oily Aluminum – Heli-arc boils aluminum and any impurities below the surface must be brought to the top and cleaned off.
- Thin Aluminum – Melts 500 degrees before aluminum.
- Different Alloys – Works with any alloy of aluminum or cast aluminum.
- Time Involved – Makes many repairs much quicker than conventional methods.
- Filling Holes – Instantly fills any size hole for threads much stronger than the original threads.
- Versatility – One product fills cracks or holes, rebuilds ears, seals leaks, or permanently bonds flat pieces.